www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | 2023 Police Force Recruitment Portal Login: The official login portal for all NPF applicants is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. If you’re one of them, and you’re having trouble logging in, this article will help you through the procedure. Take this guide carefully because it contains all of the information you require.
We present the most recent information on the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal on this page. As a result, at the conclusion of this post, you will know how to successfully log in to the site and apply for the current recruiting without difficulty.
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng – Police Recruitment Portal
The official portal for the ongoing Nigeria Police recruiting is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Before continuing with the registration, you must first visit the portal and create an account. It is critical that you have met all of the prerequisites for the current recruitment; you can view all educational credentials and requirements on the recruiting portal at Policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Are you eligible and suitable for NPF recruitment? If so, go to Policerecruitment.gov.ng to learn more about the prerequisites.
- Police Recruitment Guarantors Form
- Police Medical Screening Date
- Print Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip
- Police Medical Screening Shortlisted Candidates
- NPF Computer Based Test Results
- Police Recruitment Screening Date
- NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Police Past Questions and Answers
How to Login to policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal 2023
To apply for an open police position, go to the application site, establish an account or log in with an existing account, fill out the application form, attach the needed documents, and submit.
- You must first have internet access which will enable you to visit the police recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng for more information.
- Create an account using your active email address and a strong password.
- If you already have an account, sign in to it.
- Select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online application.
- Scanned copies of your credentials should be attached.
- Ensure that you proofread that the information that you have provided is correct before clicking the Submit button.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Leave a Reply