UI Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: On this page, you will have the latest news about the University Of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME, if you have been looking for how to apply for the University of Ibadan Post UTME form if yes, read below the requirement for Post UTME registration in this article.
When will UI Post UTME Form be Out?
The UI post-UTME form is now available! The application form for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic year is now available. More information and the application method are provided below.
How much is the University of Ibadan Post UTME Form?
Ibadan University (UI) is a public university in Ibadan, Nigeria. The Cost for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; however, the money is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
Eligibility For University of Ibadan Post UTME
How do I know if am eligible for the UI post UTME form? to answers this question below we have listed the requirement that will qualify you for the form.
- Candidates who have chosen the University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME
- Candidates must score 200 and above
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
How to Apply for University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
To acquire a UI post-UTME form, you must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Candidates are required to log in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. The candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number, and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should log in to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their bio-data.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep it for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine inquiries.
UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
Candidates will be notified of the date for the UI post-UTME by their email addresses and SMS. As a result, candidates should give legitimate and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University shall not be held liable for information not being received as a consequence of incorrect email addresses or phone numbers.
Leave a Reply