Augustine University Ilara, AUI post UTME /admission screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. read here to see the requirement and how to apply for the form.
The Management of Augustine University Ilara (AUI) invites applications from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Taraba State University (TASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Post UTME / DE Form
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Augustine University Admission General Requirements
Prospective candidates seeking admission into Augustine University must not be less than 16 years of age by October of the Admission year. Admission is open to all, irrespective of gender, race, or religion. Prospective candidates would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the University:
a. All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
b. For admission into 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics (applicable in specified programs)at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates must also pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as specified by JAMB in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise for the Course of study.
c. For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should (in addition to five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
d. All candidates seeking admission into the University must meet the SSCE/NECO or its equivalent basic requirements.
How to Apply for Augustine University Post UTME Form
PAY a sum of N5,500 through an E-transact of using the online payment option on the application portal.
GO TO the undergraduate admission page (https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application/), locate the ‘New Application’ section, and then fill in all the required fields. Click the “Sign Up” button when done.
CHECK your email address for a confirmation message and your application number which will be needed to login into your Personal AUI Account (Please check your spam box if it’s NOT in your inbox).
Leave a Reply