Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Form Portal | www.gombestate.gov.ng: Do you want to work for the Gombe State Civil Service Commission as a graduate? or would you want to learn more about the requirements for Civil Service Recruitment in Gombe State and how to apply? If that’s the case, I‘ve got some wonderful news for you right here on this page.
Latest News on Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Application Form
We are pleased to notify you that we possess all of the necessary qualifications to work in the Gombe State Civil Service. This post will instruct you on the recruitment application procedure. If you truly want to be among the shortlisted applicants, I strongly advise you to read until the conclusion of this article.
Working with the civil service commission in Gombe state is one of the high-paying jobs in Nigeria. due to the number of salaries workers received on monthly basis. you can accomplish your ambition with this job appointment. now I believe that you have understood that applying for the Gombe state civil service recruitment is not a bad idea. As other recruitment have their own criteria for recruitment Gombe state is not left out check below we have outlined all the necessary requirements you must have before you can apply for the job.
- Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
All applicants who wish to apply for Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Form must have all the following requirements that are listed below to ensure a successful application.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a valid voter registration card.
- You’ll need to scan these documents and send them, along with your passport photo, to the application page.
Currently, the Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately after the form is out.
How To Apply For Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Eligible applicants may apply through the Gombe state civil service commission’s recruitment portal. To submit your application right now, follow the steps below.
- Go to www.gombestate.gov.ng to access the official online portals.
- Choose a position that interests you.
- Pay close attention to the job specifications.
- Please provide all essential details.
- Send your application in.
- Confirmation Slip to Print
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded. Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply