EUA Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Evangel University Akaeze (EUA), Ebonyi State, is now selling application forms for admission into its various Degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Evangel University post UTME form is available online for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. See the courses available, cut-off marks, requirements, and how to apply below.
For admission to undergraduate programs at Evangel University in 2022/2023, applications are being accepted from applicants who meet the necessary qualifications.
- Elizade University Post UTME / DE Form
- Edwin Clark University (ECU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Crawford University Post UTME Screening Form
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Evangel University Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of (Not Yet Determined, Check Later).
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO, or NABTEB. These should include the English language for Arts students and Mathematics for other programs with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE EVANGEL UNIVERSITY CAN APPLY FOR A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB WEBSITE.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB Original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from a pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https://www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under–listed banks to pay the sum of N82,000 for the application form, acceptance, and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill out the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result, and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download the application form to fill it out manually and send it with the relevant documents stated above as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, and admission notification and to print provisional admission letters.