Bowen University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out: Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, is now selling application forms for its undergraduate program’s admission screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bowen University Post UTME form below.
Bowen University is accepting applications for admission to its degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year from adequately qualified individuals (UTME and Direct Entry).
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Bells University of Technology (BUT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Baze University Abuja Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Babcock University (BU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement
- All applicants are required to sit for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programs, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained in only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB
- Complete Bowen University Application Form
- Participate in the Bowen University screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or program, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to the 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/program.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Program: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
1. Click on the link below for the pre-registration exercise:
2. Verify your email by checking your email inbox, spam, or all mail for a notification.
3. Click on the link and log in with your registered email and password as received to proceed.
4. Make payment for your application form with an ATM card on the admissions portal to continue the application process.
5. Complete and submit your application.
6. Login with the same email and password used for the application form for your Post-UTME examination with the link below:
For further enquiries, call +234(0)8037015557, +234(0)8034920436, +234(0)7000026936.
Leave a Reply