ECU Post UTME / DE Form 2023/2024 is Out: Edwin Clark University (ECU) is now selling application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Edwin Clark University, ECU post UTME form below.
Candidates who picked Edwin Clark University as their first, second, or third option in their 2023 JAMB Form, as well as those who did not, are now invited to participate in an Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any weekday.
- Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME Screening Form
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Bells University of Technology (BUT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Screening Form
Edwin Clark University Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2023/2024 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O ’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Direct entry admission is available into the 200 level in all programs.
- Candidates for direct entry are required to obtain JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with a minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
- All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate
How to Apply for Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should change to Edwin Clark University as their university of first choice at any JAMB accredited (CBT) Centres Nationwide or at Edwin Clark University Campus.
Leave a Reply