ExxonMobil 2023/2024 Recruitment Form Portal | jobs.exxonmobil.com: The much-anticipated ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program recruitment 2023-2024 is Out. Do you want to work for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023 as a recent graduate with little or no work experience? Don’t worry, we‘ll keep you up to date right here.
ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded oil and gas company in the world. it is an American multinational oil and gas corporation with branches and offices in Nigeria, headquartered in Irving, Texas. ExxonMobil currently employs thousands of Nigerians.
ExxonMobil Recruitment Form
ExxonMobil’s recruitment form is yet to be released, so any information to the contrary is false. The form release date will be announced on their job page or recruitment portal. Once that is done, applicants should immediately proceed to the portal to begin applying, as the portal will also be activated to begin receiving applications.
Requirements for ExxonMobil Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor‘s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is ExxonMobil Recruitment Form Out?
ExxonMobil’s recruitment form has yet to be released, so any information to the contrary is false. The form release date will be announced on their job page or recruitment portal. Once that is done, applicants should immediately proceed to the portal to begin applying, as the portal will also be activated to begin receiving applications.
How To Apply For ExxonMobil Recruitment
All applications will be submitted through the job portal, and all interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Visit the ExxonMobil recruitment portal jobs.exxonmobil.com
- You would see a job search bar and you are to put Nigeria in the field that reads the location
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Create an account
- Login with your details and apply
ExxonMobil Internship Application Form
The ExxonMobil internship program recruits students from engineering, business, computer science and information technology, finance and accounting, geoscience, and other disciplines to gain experience in the oil industry. Interns are paid between N30,000 and N30,000 per month. This section will be updated as soon as the internship application form is available, so check back frequently to stay up to date.