Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023 academic session has been released. Idah Poly post UTME form is now available for sale online.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah thus informs the general public, particularly its prospective students, that it has started selling post-UTME screening forms for the academic year 2023–2024.
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Daura Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Damaturu Post UTME Form
How much is the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2023/2024 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng, and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill in their details, and print out the screening slip:
- Click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabet and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
Please take note of the following:
- Candidates must provide an authentic personal e-mail address and phone number as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, ldah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.
Leave a Reply