Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Federal Polytechnic, Offa, OFFA POLY post UTME screening exercise (for admission into ND full-time programs) application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. see the available courses and requirements and how to apply for the post utme form online.
This is to alert applicants who selected Federal Polytechnic, Offa in the JAMB 2022 UTME that online screening has begun.
There will be no physical screening of candidates because of the COVID-19 epidemic. The screening will be placed according to the process outlined below.
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Post UTME Form
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut–off mark of 120, have the required relevant O level credit as contained in the JAMB brochure and must have uploaded their O level results on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Centre.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
All Candidates are to make an online payment of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
All candidates should visit the Polytechnic portal http://portal.fpo.edu.ng for the following:
- To make the online payment
- Fill in their details and the security form;
- Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
- Print out their security form and their screening slip
- Submit the printed security form at the security office on the permanent campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa. Kwara state.
All Candidates must write their names in full, arranged with surname first as written on their O’ level results/certificates or ND certificate, and must have an active email address.
NOTE, that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such Candidates. False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
Leave a Reply