Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) is now selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and procedure on how to apply for the Federal Poly Ile-Oluji post-UTME form.
For admission to the National Diploma (ND) programs at the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), applications from adequately qualified individuals are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024.
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Daura Post UTME Form
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and scored a minimum of 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Post UTME Form?
FEDPOLEL Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select their application type from the menus. i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make a payment
- A transaction Success will be displayed once you make a payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for fedpolel 2023/2024 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK the CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to log in to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission to the Polytechnic. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.
Leave a Reply