Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and procedure on how to apply for the Mubi post-UTME form.
To gain admission to the National Diploma (ND) full-time programs at the Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM), Adamawa State, for the academic year 2023/2024, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals.
- Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Federal Poly Mubi ND Full-Time Courses
- ND Forestry Technology: Forestry Technology
- ND Accountancy: Accountancy
- ND Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering: Agric & Bioengineering
- ND Agric Technology: Agric Technology
- ND Animal Health and Production: Animal Health Production
- ND Architecture Technology: Architectural Technology
- ND Banking and Finance: Banking and Finance
- ND Building Technology: Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- ND Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science: Computer Science
- ND Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
- ND Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- ND Estate Management: Estate Management
- ND Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- ND Horticulture: Horticulture Technology
- ND Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- ND Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology: Environmental Science
- ND Leisure and Tourism: Leisure and Tourism
- ND Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- ND Mass Communication: Mass Communication
- ND Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Office Tech & Mgt: Office Tech & Mgt
- ND Public Administration: Public Admin
- ND Purchasing and Supply: Purchasing and Supply
- ND Quantity Surveying: Quantity Surveying
- ND Science Lab. Tech: Science Lab Tech
- ND Social Development: General Studies
- ND Statistics: Maths and Statistics
- ND Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- ND Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Welding and Fabrication: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Wildlife and Ecotourism: Agric Technology
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Form?
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Requirements for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
- Minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level WASC/GCE, NABTEB, or SSCE/NECO at credit passes in not more than two sittings.
- Must attain the minimum JAMB UTME Cut-Off Mark of 100 and above
- Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Mubi during their UTME registration. Such applicants are to undergo a change of institution through JAMB CAPS and select Federal Polytechnic Mubi as their first choice. The candidates should visit the nearest approved JAMB Computer Based Test Centre (C.B.T.C.) and complete the online change of institution and programs.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
Applicants are required to log into the institution’s portal_ (https://fpmportal.net/forms/) using their JAMB registration number as both login ID and password.
A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through Remita to the Polytechnic.
Candidates within the Mubi metropolis may come to the Polytechnic ICT Centre for the case online post-UTME screening. The screening exercise commences immediately.
Candidates who applied for admission are strongly advised to upload a copy of their SSCE WAEC, NECO, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB to the JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centres. Failure to do so would deny the candidate’s admission.