Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene, has started selling post-UTME screening exercise application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below for the Foundation Poly post-UTME prerequisites and how to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene.
- UAES Post UTME Form
- Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- University of Delta (UNIDEL) Post UTME Form
- Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
The Prospective candidates should:
- possess a minimum of five O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- score a minimum of 120 marks in UTME JAMB irrespective of the institutions they chose during registration of JAMB.
How to Apply for Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should use any of the methods below:
- Paper Application: Interested candidates should come to the Admission Office on campus and fill out the paper application form. An admission letter will be issued upon completion of the processes.
- Mobile Application: interested candidates should send their names, JAMB registration number, and course to 0706-809-2448. An admission letter will be issued within 24 hours of the receipt of the text message and the candidate will be notified to print out the Admission letter.
- Online Application: Interested candidates should log in to the website www.foundationpoly.edu.ng and fill Online Admission form
Steps for Online Application:
- Log on to https://foundationpoly.edu.ng, select Admission Form Link, enter your email address and phone number, and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) excluding bank charges using an ATM card that has been activated for online payment.
- After payment, the App ID, PIN, and Serial Number will be displayed on the webpage. Use the App ID and complete the Online Admission Form. Print out the Completed Form.
- Return to the webpage after 24 hours and print the Admission Letter by clicking the ‘Print Admission Letter’ link if your admission has been approved.
There will be screening for all candidates every working day. The documents needed for screening will be stated on the Admission Letter. There will be no form of examination during the screening exercise.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Call or WhatsApp 0802-742-4802, 0816-649-2550