Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Eleyele School of nursing admission form below.
Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCNME), Ibadan Basic General Nursing Admission Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination, Interview Dates, Time and Venue, Resumption Date for the 2022/2023 Academic Session [1st Stream].
- BUTH School of Nursing Form
- OAUTHC Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
- Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
- JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form
- Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro School of Nursing Form
OYSCONME Basic General Nursing is a three-year (3) program that begins in October 2022, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations in order to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for NMCN registration as Registered Nurses (RN).
OYSCONME Basic General Nursing Admission Requirements
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit pass at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Nursing Form
Interested candidates are to follow the under listed process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
The sale of forms commenced on Tuesday 15th March 2022. The online application must be completed on or before Friday, 25th March 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 28th – 1st April 2022
- Date of Interview: Monday, 4th– Friday, 8th April 2022
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further inquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of the Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note – No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payments should be done via the school website.