Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Is Out: Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form below.
Igbajo Polytechnic, located in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, and licensed and accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), welcomes applications from properly qualified individuals for admission into its ND FULL-TIME Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form
- BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- University of Delta (UNIDEL) Post UTME Form
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Courses
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements
- 5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for the student applying for daily part-time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
SALES OF FORMS -ND post UTME Form – N2,000.00
To Apply for our 2022/2023 ADMISSION
- Fill out the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2022 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Submission of Forms
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
- 4, Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information, visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
Post UTME Screening Exercise
Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening will hold on a date to be later communicated.
Interested candidates who have not obtained the application form can also apply during the screening period.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Jamb Result Slip – For ND Regular Applicants
- O’Level Results
- Photocopies of credentials (3copies)
For further inquiries please call the following numbers: 08030423363, 08033600739, 08038634097