FUAM post UTME form is out: federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi) 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Form has been released see How to apply for Admission Screening at FUAM and how to fill out the FUAM Screening Registration form. The FUAM Post-UTME Screening has been set as shown above.
Is FUAM post Utme form out for 2022?
Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM). The FUAM post-UTME application form is now available. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is presently selling application forms for the post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic year.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility
The Post-UTME Screening activity is open to candidates who chose the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their first option in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or above.
How much is the FUAM Post UTME Form?
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/Service charge Exclusive) at fees.uam.edu.ng.
- Candidates will be given a Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing the Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are required to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as their Username and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
First, generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website fees.uam.edu.ng ONLY (Not Remita website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the fees portal to pay your fees/charges. fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 only.
- Await further announcement on the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening date.