FUD Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Are you looking for the Federal University of Dutse (FUD) Post UTME form as well as the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll go through all you need to know about FUD post-UTME, including eligibility, deadlines, fees, and how to get the form.
Has FUD Release Post UTME Form 2022/2023?
The application form for the Federal University of Dutse’s post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. The FUD Post-UTME Form can now be purchased online. See below for details on the prerequisites and how to apply.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Only those candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to take part in the exercise.
- Candidates must have selected Federal University Dutse as their first choice in the 2022 UTME and obtained a minimum of 150 points or applied for Direct Entry
- Must have created an account on the Federal University Dutse Post-UTME Portal.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have secured a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must have a copy of the 2021 UTME result slip.
- For Direct Entry (DE) admission, you must have a Lower Credit National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course and a minimum of eight (8) points with the necessary subject combination at NCE and IJMB.
How much is Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form?
The Federal University Dutse FUD post-UTME form costs N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should log in using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate an Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar.
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level.
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
Applicants Should Take NOTE:
All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply