Baze University Post-UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Baze University Abuja is now selling forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available and how to apply for Baze University Post UTME form below.
Suitably qualified students are invited to apply for admission to Baze University, Abuja, for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Babcock University (BU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Post-UTME Screening Form
- Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Taraba State University (TASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Baze University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have sat for the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen program at Baze University.
- Candidates who did not select Baze University while registering for the 2022 JAMB UTME, but wish to be admitted into Baze are advised to first change their 1st choice Institution to Baze University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, Baze University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Baze University Post UTME Form
This is to notify all prospective students who selected Baze University as their 1st or 2nd choice Institution in the 2022 JAMB UTME or Direct Entry (DE) that they can now visit https://portal.bazeuniversity.edu.ng/admission/ to fill in the University’s relevant Application Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Session admission consideration.
Prospective students who reside in Abuja may come to campus for their application procedures and issuance of Baze University’s Admission Letter.
For further guidance, kindly call 0813 376 9658 or send us an email through: firstname.lastname@example.org.