Are you looking for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the right place. In this essay, I will cover all you need to know about the FUDMA post-UTME, such as eligibility, deadlines, form prices, and how to apply for the form.
Is FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form Out?
The FUDMA post-UTME screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic sessions is Out. The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) post-UTME form is now available online. Please see the instructions below on how to apply.
How much is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and it’s should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non–refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How do I know if am Eligible for FUDMA Post UTME?
UTME candidates must have scored a least 130 in their chosen course of study in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with the exception of the following courses, which have a minimum cut-off point of 150:
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least a Lower Credit in their National Diploma, a minimum of nine (9) points in their NCE, and a minimum of six (6) points on the IJMB (with at least one point in each of the courses taken).
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form
You should be aware that an online preliminary screening exercise will be carried out via the screening form, and that no entrance examination will be required of you at any point. The following steps are required:
- You must visit the FUDMA Post UTME Portal by clicking the link below. http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data is in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Contact the following numbers for further information on the Post-UTME Screening Charges and Registration Procedure: 08030728712 and 08039715909.