IMSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on. IMSU post UTME form is now available online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
The application form for the Imo State University (IMSU) Owerri admission screening procedure for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & Form
- Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form
- SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
- Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form
Candidate registration for the IMSU POST UTME screening process has begun.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE
- Candidates must have chosen Imo State University, Owerri, as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of the first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, ‘A’ Level, or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects:
- Candidates must ensure that their qualifying results were uploaded to JAMB Candidates whose ‘O’ Level results are being awaited are also advised to upload the same to JAMB as soon as the results were released. Candidates that failed to upload their results to JAMB will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- Visit the University website at: https://www.imsuonline.edu.ng/putme/
- Make payment and fill out the form as presented
- Print the payment and acknowledgment slips and submit same to the Admissions Unit of Imo State University.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result(s), or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University. Owerri.
APTITUDE TEST: The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
The closing date for this exercise is Wednesday, 5th October 2022.
Leave a Reply