Havilla University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Havilla University (HUNI) is now selling the Post UTME application form for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below the list of available courses, requirements, and how to apply for the Havilla University post UTME form.
Applications are solicited from adequately qualified applicants for admission to various degree programs at Havilla University (HUNI), Nde-Ikom, Cross River State, for the 2023/2024 academic year. This post contains Havilla University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening exercise and other important information regarding Havilla University. Continue reading to learn how to apply.
- Mudiame University Post UTME Form
- Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form
- Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
- Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
- Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form
Havilla University Courses
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting (Accounting)
- Business Administration (Entrepreneurship & human resources)
- Economics (Economics development studies)
- Taxation (Taxation)
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND SCIENCES
- Computer Science (Software Engineering, Cyber Security
- Biological Sciences (Biotechnology)
- Chemical Sciences(industrial chemistry)
- Physics (physics & Electronics)
Havilla University Admission Requirements
- Admission into Havilla University is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications All applicants for admission into the University must be at least 16 years of age.
- A general overview of the admission requirements is as follows:
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects
- Candidates should note that Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for admission into all courses.
How to Apply for Havilla University Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to go to the University website http://www.havillauniversity.edu.ng/apply to complete the Online Application Form
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to a screening interview to be conducted by the University.
Candidates are required to attach/upload the following documents to their application before submission.
- Passport Photograph
- SSCE or equivalent O/Level results certificate/printout
- UTME (JAMB) results printout
- Proof of payment of form fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10,000.00) Only.
There will be assistance for international students in getting a visa as needed.
NOTE: Admitted candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only.
Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, Cross River State, Nigeria
Leave a Reply