Akwa Ibom State College Of Health Technology Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: We are glad to inform you that the Akwa Ibom State College Of Health Technology, Etinan admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Read here to see the requirement and how to fill out the application online.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State College Of Health Technology, Etinan, has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its various programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Villanova Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Novelty Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Lens Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Mater Dei Polytechnic Admission Form
- Community Health Extension Works (CHEW) – 3 Years.
- Junior Community Health Extension Works (JCHEW) – 2 Years.
- Environmental Health Technicians (EVT) – 3 Years.
- National Diploma (ND), Environmental Health Technology – 2 Years.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Environmental Health Technology – 2 Years
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – 3 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Public Health Nursing – 2 Years
- Medical Laboratory Technicians – 3 Years
- Pharmacy Technicians – 3 Years
Interested candidates MUST have Five (5) Credits in subjects listed below, obtained in any of WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB at once or in not more than 2 sittings. The Subjects;
- English Language
NOTE: IN-SERVICE CANDIDATES AND CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN ALSO APPLY
Venue: Registration will ONLY take place at the Public Health Directorate, Ministry of Health Uyo
Qualification: WASSCE, GCE OR NECO with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
Registration/Processing Fee – Thirteen Thousand (#13,000.00) Naira only.
Requirements For Registration
Two recent colored passport photographs
Original and two photocopies of each of the following
- Educational certificates FSLC, WASSCE, GCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of Name (if applicable)
- Age (16 years and above)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
- DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- VENUE: Aka Community High School, Uyo.
- TIME: 9:00 am
PLEASE NOTE: Only Candidates with the above-stated qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates for HND in Public Health Nursing MUST have obtained in addition to the above subjects, a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Nurse/Midwife, or Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS, BSc. NS) with a current practicing license.
Leave a Reply