FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form is Out: The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. See the prerequisites and how to apply for the FUPRE post-UTME form below.
Has FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form been Released?
yes, The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, is accepting applications from all adequately qualified candidates for its Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How much is the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Form
FUPRE stands for Federal University of Petroleum Resources. The fee for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid online using the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or higher in the UTME are eligible to participate in the FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- However, 170 is required for all Engineering programs.
- Candidates who have completed five (5) O’ Level credits in one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or who are awaiting results that will be issued prior to the end of the admission process are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are expecting results that will be announced before the end of the admissions process are also welcome to apply.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- To see if you’re eligible for admission, enter your UTME/JAMB Registration Number (in the required column). Only eligible candidates will be allowed to continue.
- Candidates must connect to the platform using their UTME Registration Number and SURNAME as passwords, both in lower case, e.g. obi.
- Ensure that the online form is filled out completely and that all necessary instructions are followed. Disqualification will be imposed if there is a deliberate disrespect for the instructions, or if there are alleged mistakes/wrong entries.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers so that the University can contact them during the Admissions Process if necessary.
- Examine the completed online form and double-check that all of the information is correct. After that, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print the confirmation page of their registration.
- After registering, the candidate can modify the various fields before final submission and view his or her information.
- They should be aware that once they’ve submitted their information, they won’t be able to change it. After submitting the application, the candidate should print out the e-application slip as proof of registration to the hall.
Leave a Reply