BMU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out: Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, is now selling its post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bayelsa Medical University, BMU Post UTME form below.
Applications are solicited from properly qualified applicants for the post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise at Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- ZAMSU Post UTME Screening Form
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Form
- Nigerian Maritime University Okerenkoko, NMU Post UTME Form
Reasons to Study at Bayelsa Medical University
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state-of-the-art facilities
- Constant internet connection with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
BMU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as the institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==> BMU cut-off marks breakdown.
- Candidates with the relevant certificates such as B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level (IJMB, JUPEB, and Institute of Baccalaureate) Certificate may be considered for admission by Direct Entry. BMU also admits students from other universities with the appropriate CGPA through Inter–University Transfer.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME Form
Eligible applicants must apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form cost of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) using their Interswitch ATM debit cards.
The screening of the qualifying results of candidates will be done purely ONLINE for all candidates. Because there will be no Post-UTME or Physical Screening, candidates must fill out the online application form and scan and submit the required documents during registration: