The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal for 2023 is now available for applications. This page contains further information on how to apply for the Lagos State teachers recruitment via the Lagos State teachers recruitment site, as well as other pertinent information about the academic and non-academic staff recruiting intake. Here you may apply for teaching jobs in Lagos State.
Latest News on Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2023
The Lagos State government is accepting online applications and registrations from qualified applicants for secondary school classroom instructors.
Those looking for teaching opportunities in Lagos State Secondary Schools could take advantage of this chance. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of completing the Lagos State Teachers online registration form successfully.
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
- Plateau State Teachers Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login | Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Form is available online and is free of cost. As previously indicated, you must ensure that you meet the required qualifications before applying for this position. See the crucial details below to apply for SUBEB Lagos state online teachers recruitment 2023.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements before applying for the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2023:
- All suitable and eligible candidates must have passed the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Secondary School Certificates (SSCE) with at least five (5) subject credits in a minimum of two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition, a National Examination Council NECO or GCE certificate with at least five (5) subject credits must include a minimum of two sittings of English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants whose does not have a National Diploma (OND) must get one from an accredited Nigerian institution.
- To demonstrate that a teacher is qualified, all candidates must obtain the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate.
- Candidates with a B.Sc., HND, or NCE in any discipline must receive this certificate from a Nigerian institution that is approved.
- Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc., or HND must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- The candidate must be under the age of 35 to be considered.
- An accredited government hospital must deem the candidate mentally and physically ready for work.
- Have a passport picture taken recently
- Applicant must be willing to serve in any of the state’s municipal governments.
Available Positions in Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The Lagos State Government is seeking applications from persons who are properly qualified to teach any of the following disciplines:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, Physical and Health Education, Guidance and Counselling, Christian Religious Studies, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language, Basic Science, Government, Islamic Religious Studies, History, Basic Technology, Geography, Civic Education, Commerce, French, Yoruba Language, etc.
www.lagosstate.gov.ng Recruitment Portal 2023
The recruiting portal for Lagos State teachers for 2023 is now online, and interested candidates may apply. The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal may be used to obtain the teacher’s recruitment form.
www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng is the official website for the Lagos State Teachers job portal. Before continuing with the registration, you must first visit the portal and create an account. However, there are some standards you must satisfy before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are healthy and ready to go through the recruiting process. The criteria have been listed above.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The application procedure is quite simple. Follow the steps outlined below to apply.
- Visit tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to access the official recruiting portal.
- Locate available positions and fill out the required application form for free.
- Fill out the signup form with your email address and follow the instructions.
- Please provide all pertinent details.
- Submit the form.
- Once your registration is complete, print it out.
If you are successful, you will receive an e-mail notification and be scheduled for the next stage of the recruiting process, which will lead to an exciting career with the Lagos State Government.