NYSC Online Registration is Ongoing: Today I will show you how potential corps members in the 2022 Batch ‘B’ Stream II can register online for the National Service Youth Corps (NYSC). The following is a list of prerequisites for graduates’ registration and mobilization.
This is to notify all potential corps members who have graduated from universities and mono/polytechnics both at home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will open on June 3, 2022, allowing them to register for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ Stream II mobilization.
- How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letter Online 2022 For Batch A, B,& C, (Stream I & II)
- Check NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions
- NYSC Guidelines for Registration and Accreditation of Cyber Café Operators (CBO)
- NYSC Timetable 2022 Mobilization Timetable for Batch A, B & C
- How To Make Corrections On NYSC Portal Without Stress
- NYSC Orientation Camps Locations in Nigeria | Check Your NYC Camp Address Here
- NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal 2022 | Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund
NYSC Registration Requirements 2022
This paragraph will provide information on the NYSC Registration requirements for Batch A, Batch B, and Batch C. Before registering for the National Youth Service Corps, all Prospective Corps Members must read the following prerequisites.
- First, You must have an email address and an active phone number.
- Scanned Passport Photographs.
- Only those on the NYSC Senate List are eligible to register.
- Your Matriculation Number must be Accurate (This applies to locally trained PCMs).
- Foreign PCMs should upload i.) WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB result or High School Diploma ii.) International Passport. iii.) First Degree i.e B.SC, HND from an accredited foreign academic institution.
How to Register for NYSC 2022
To begin your registration for the NYSC program via the portal at www.portal.nysc.org.ng. Please be aware that those whose names did not appear on the Senate List are NOT yet eligible to sign up for the National Youth Service Corps. To start your registration, adhere to these guidelines.
- First, you must go to NYSC Portal www.portal.nysc.gov.ng/login
- Enter your Bio-Data on the spaces required.
- Upload your Documents on the portal.
- Capture your fingerprints.
- Ensure you Cross Check your documents before submission.
To stay up to date on the newest news on NYSC Registration 2022, post a comment below this page and ask your questions regarding the National Youth Service Corps, and we will respond.
Leave a Reply