The DELSU admissions list is Out | The Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has announced the first list of candidates who have been given provisional admission into its DEGREE courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to notify those applicants who registered for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2021/2022 post-UTME and participated in the screening process that they may now check their admission status. DELSU’s first batch admission lists, which include the names of applicants who have been given provisional admission into the university’s different undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session, have been posted on the university’s website.
How to Check DELSU Admission List 2021
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://www.delsu.edu.ng/print2022admin.aspx
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first-degree programs are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the DELSU admission list.
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
How to Check DELSU Merit / Supplementary List on Jamb Portal
- Applicants must go to the JAMB CAPS portal at http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- Locate and choose ‘Check Admission Status.’
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Select Access my CAPS from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see if you have been admitted to DELSU.
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2021/2022 academic session
Furthermore, those who did not see their names on the list should not give up; instead, wait until the next year and prepare well, or better yet, apply for a change of institution and select any school (University, Polytechnic, or College) whose Post Utme form is still available.
Leave a Reply