NAERLS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.naerls.gov.ng: Are you unemployed and looking for work with NAERLS? if so the application form for National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services Recruitment is out, below we have outlined the requirement and how to apply for NAERLS Recruitment without stress.
National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS) is a government-run organization that focuses on providing extension services and conducting agricultural research to improve the productivity and livelihood of farmers in Nigeria. The organization is currently seeking talented and motivated individuals to join its team through a recruitment drive. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals interested in contributing to the growth and development of the agricultural sector in Nigeria.
Functions of NAERLS
The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS) has the following functions:
- Extension services: NAERLS provides extension services to farmers and rural communities, which include training and capacity building, technology transfer, and dissemination of information on best agricultural practices.
- Agricultural research: NAERLS conducts agricultural research to develop new technologies and improve existing ones to increase crop and livestock productivity.
- Liaison services: NAERLS serves as a liaison between the government, research institutions, and the farming community to facilitate the transfer of research findings to farmers and rural communities.
- Advisory services: NAERLS provides advisory services to farmers and rural communities on various aspects of agriculture, including market information, agribusiness development, and rural financing.
- Networking and collaboration: NAERLS networks and collaborates with other organizations and institutions to enhance its extension and research activities, promote knowledge sharing and ensure sustainable agricultural development.
NAERLS Recruitment Form
The NAERLS Recruitment Portal is www.naerls.gov.ng, and this is where applicants must go once the recruitment form is released. Make sure you have all of your credentials before proceeding to the recruitment portal, or your application may be rejected.
- NBMA Recruitment
- NASRDA Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- IKEDC Recruitment
Requirements For NAERLS Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For NAERLS Recruitment
Before applying for the job with the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Service, you should consider the following points.
- Visit the NAERLS recruitment portal www.naerls.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for thoroughly
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents
- Ensure that you cross-check your information before clicking the submit button.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply