NECO Common Entrance Result 2023/2024 Is Out | NCEE Result Checker: The results of all candidates who participated in the recently held National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) are now available. Follow the instructions below to view the 2023 Common Entrance Examination results.
Do you desire to check your child’s NECO Common Entrance Result? if yes then you are at the right place, Here are the specific procedures to verify your NCEE Result using your registration number as well as your PIN or Token. If you want to successfully check Common Entrance 2023 results, follow the instructions below.
NECO NCEE Result Checker 2023
The 2022 National Common Entrance Examination results have been made public by the National Examination Council (NECO) (NCEE). For entry into the JSS 1 of the 104 unity schools located around the nation, an entrance exam was held.
Now, parents may check the results of their kids and wards on the websites of the state ministries of education and NECO.
Is NECO Common Entrance Result for 2023 Out?
Yes, the NCEE Result 2023 is now available on the website www.result.neco.gov.ng. On the NCEE website, you may view the Common Entrance Result for 2023 as well as past years. Candidates who pass the NCEE test are eligible to apply to Junior Secondary School 1. (JSS1).
Candidates who want to enroll their children in Federal Unity Schools may now check their NCEE Result Online 2023 on the platform. The publication of the National Common Entrance Examination results has been announced by the Federal Government.
How to Check Common Entrance Exam Results Online
- First, you must go to the NECO results in the portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select the exam year i.e. 2023.
- Select exam type i.e. National Common Entrance Examination.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Check Result button to access the common entrance exam result.
- Go to the NCEE registration portal at https://ncee.neco.gov.ng/.
- Login by supplying your Email/Phone Number and Password in the required columns.
- Click On Registered Candidates ›› Select Completed ›› then Click on Respective Registered Candidates to view the result.
Please note that you do not need to purchase a token.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any challenges or call: 09070447255, 09026080796. 09070447254