NECO GCE Result 2022/2023 is Out | NECO Result Checker Portal: We are glad to inform you that the 2022 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results are now available online. Candidates that participated in the November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
Latest on NECO GCE Result 2022
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has announced the results of the November/December 2022 External Senior School Certificate Examination.
The National Examination Council (NECO) has announced the results statics for the 2022 NECO Nov/Dec External Examination, after the announcement of the declared results.
Prof. Dantani Ibrahim Wushishi, Registrar/Chief Executive of NECO, announced the results in Minna on Thursday, saying the results were issued within sixty-four (64) days after the last paper was written.
The total number of candidates that enrolled for the exam was 47, 916.
The total number of candidates who took the English Language exam was 45,821, with 36,116 (78.82% of the total) receiving Credit or above.
The number of candidates who received five (5) Credits or above, including English Language and Mathematics, is 29,342, accounting for 62.59% of the total.
In contrast, 37,991 candidates (81.04%) received five (5) Credits or higher, regardless of English Language or Mathematics.
All candidates who took the 2022 SSCE External Examination can now access their results online by following the instructions below.
NECO Result Checking Portal 2022
Follow the instructions listed below if you want to check your November/December NECO GCE results.
- Candidates can access their results on the NECO website www.neco.gov.ng
- Using their examination registration numbers.
How to Check 2022 NECO GCE Result
You must acquire a NECO result checking Token online before checking your 2022 NECO GCE result online.
- First, you must go to the NECO result-checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
How to Purchase NECO Token To Check Your Result
- Visit the result portal I gave above
- Enter your E–mail Address and your password in the space provided.
- Click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: You can only use each token with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on the Pay Now button (NB: the price is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Click on the “Proceed to pay button” to pay for the token via the REMITA platform using a bank or ATM card.