NITDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: We’ll teach you how to see if you‘ve been selected for the screening process and how to get the whole NITDA recruitment shortlisted in PDF format from the official website.
The methods for gaining access to the shortlisted candidates’ portal have been detailed below. So keep reading to find out how to access the NITDA 2023 shortlist and how to obtain the list in PDF format.
Is NITDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
No! The National Information Technology Development Agency’s management is still yet to disseminate the names of selected candidates for the screening procedure, which is part of the recruiting process. As a result, the entire list of NITDA shortlisted names has yet to be published.
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- SSEB Shortlisted Candidates
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates for NASIMS Biometrics
All 2023 applicants must be patient till the entire list is posted on the official NITDA shortlisted website. Continue reading to learn how to enter the site and look for your name after the list is released.
How to CheckNITDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
By completing the steps outlined below, you can determine if you are one of the NITDA 2023 selected applicants.
- Visit the official NITDA shortlisted portal at www.nitda.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
Requirement for NITDA Screening of Shortlisted Candidates
To verify you were the one who filled out the online registration form, all shortlisted applicants must present the following documents to the screening facility.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
Leave a Reply