SON, St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out: School of Nursing (SON) St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Kaduna, Nigeria Admission Form, Entry Requirements / Qualifications, Applications Guidelines, Entrance Examination Dates, Time and Venue for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, located in Kaduna, Nigeria, is a reputable healthcare institution that offers quality medical services to patients from different parts of the country. The hospital provides a wide range of medical services, including surgeries, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, internal medicine, and radiology, among others.
If you or a loved one needs medical attention, you can easily access St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital by filling out their admission form. This form is available both online and at the hospital’s reception desk. In this article, we will discuss what you need to know about St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital admission form.
St. Gerard’s School of Nursing Form 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- JISCONM Birnin Kudu Post-Basic Nursing Form
Requirement For SON, St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Admission Form
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
How to Apply SON, St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Admission Form
To apply for admission to St. Gerard’s School of Nursing, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of St. Gerard’s School of Nursing at https://www.stgerardsnursing.com/
- Click on the “Admissions” tab on the website’s homepage.
- Read the admission requirements and guidelines carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form from the website or obtain it from the school’s admission office.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and complete information.
- Attach all necessary documents, including copies of academic transcripts, passport photographs, and any other relevant certificates or documents.
- Submit the completed application form and documents to the admission office of St. Gerard’s School of Nursing. You can submit it in person or by mail.
Once the admission office receives your application, it will be reviewed by the admission committee, and you will be notified if you have been selected for an interview or further screening process. If your application is successful, you will be offered admission to the nursing program.
Application forms can be obtained from the School Account’s Office upon presentation of a teller indicating payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000:00 ONLY for Basic Nursing and Midwifery, while Post-Basic Nursing is N15,000:00 only, payable into:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0108729237,
ACCOUNT NAME: School of Nursing St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital,
BANK NAME: Union Bank.
Note that completed forms must be submitted to the school examination office on or before March 22, 2023.
St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Entrance Exams Date 2023
The date of the examination is March 21, 2023, while the date of the interview is March 22-24, 2023. The venue is the College of Nursing Sciences Hall at St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, Kaduna, and the time of the interview is 7:30 am prompt.