Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. OKOPOLY post-UTME form is now available for purchase online.
The application form for the Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session admission process is now available. Interested candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
- Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
List of Available Courses in Federal Polytechnic Oko
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Eligibility & Requirements:
- The basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Programme of courses the applicant wishes to pursue are, at least, (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Only candidates who scored 120 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are qualified to apply.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
NB: Candidates must upload their ‘O’ level or SSCE results to the JAMB portal to be considered eligible for admission.
DURATION: Timely submission of applications is an advantage.