NEITI Recruitment 203/2024 Application Form Portal: Hello, here is all you need to know about the NEITI application form, the NEITI application portal (www.neiti.org), the recruiting requirements, and how to apply for a job with the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.
We understand that NEITI Recruitment is always competitive which is why we have made available everything you have to be among the shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the requirement, many applicants have been asking us via our comment session when the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative will open their portal for applicants to fill in their academic qualifications. read below to see the good news we have for you about this employment.
About Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative NEITI
Functions of the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative NEITI
- Auditing: NEITI conducts independent audits of the extractive industries to ensure that revenues are properly accounted for and that government and companies are transparent in their financial dealings.
- Reporting: NEITI publishes the results of its audits in the form of reports, which provide detailed information on the revenues generated by the extractive industries and how these revenues are used.
- Advocacy: NEITI works to promote transparency and accountability in the extractive industries by advocating for policies and regulations that support these goals.
- Stakeholder engagement: NEITI engages with a wide range of stakeholders, including government agencies, civil society organizations, and the private sector, to promote transparency and accountability in the extractive industries.
- Capacity building: NEITI works to build the capacity of stakeholders, such as government agencies, to improve transparency and accountability in the extractive industries.
- Monitoring and evaluation: NEITI monitors and evaluates the implementation of EITI standards, the NEITI Act, and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Advising: NEITI advises the government on revenue management and allocation, and on the creation of sustainable development programs in Nigeria.
To prevent being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the NEITI recruitment application is completely free.
NEITI Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
It’s important to note that the NEITI recruiting form was not yet available at the time of this writing. To find out when the form is available, go to www.neiti.org and use the NEITI Login Portal.
How to Apply for NEITI Recruitment 2023
To apply for this employment, go to www.neiti.org and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for further instructions and information on the status of your application.
To submit your application, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, you must visit www.neiti.org
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the NEITI login portal
- Upload credentials
The closing date for the NEITI recruiting exercise has not yet been notified as of the time of publication of this article. Please visit the NEITI website at www.neiti.org to learn more about the recruiting process and other NEITI Recruitment announcements.