Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening application form for the academic year 2022/2023 is out. Below are the prerequisites and instructions for obtaining the NSUK post-UTME form.
Candidates who obtained the minimum cut-off mark and chose Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) as their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) are encouraged to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session admission screening process. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be disqualified from consideration for admission.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening
To be accepted for the screening process, the candidate must have:
- Enrolled in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied via Direct Entry (DE).
- Scored at least 140 points in the 2022 UTME and had a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry, and at least five O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, with no more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- In the 2021 UTME, the applicant must have selected Nasarawa State University as their first choice. Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as their first choice institution on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal must do so in order to be eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates must pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) plus a convenience charge of (N2,000.00) (N322.50). Thus, a total of N2,322.50 (two thousand, three hundred and twenty-two naira and fifty kobos) must be paid in the following way.
The Application Deadline has been extended to 16th October 2022.
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukputme.com Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account. ii. Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue. iv. Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, and fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: This is for all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates to be aware that, in addition to the aforesaid Post-UTME Registration, they must also visit JAMB authorized CBT centers to upload O” Level/”A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
Leave a Reply