EKSU Post-UTME Form for the Academic Year 2022/2023 is now available. The purpose of this page is to inform the general public about the Ekiti State University Post-UTME Screening/Admission Form. See below for more information on the EKSU Post-UTME Screening.
Is EKSU 2022/2023 Post UTME form out?
Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME, and the Direct Entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale. It is also required for Direct Entry candidates. UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 160 or higher in the previous UTME and are interested in the University will also be considered.
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on 3rd October 2022 (please, note that there will be no examination).
- JISCONM Birnin Kudu Post-Basic Nursing Form
- FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH) Post UTME Form
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form
How much is Ekiti State University Post UTME Form?
The Ekiti State University EKSU Post-UTME form Cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please note that this fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the appropriate bank fees.
This is to notify all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who applied for admission to Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the online screening process has begun.
UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 160 or higher in the previous UTME and are interested in changing to the University will also be considered. In accordance with senate approval, EKSU provides concessions to its pre-degree students.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Only the candidates who choose EKSU and scored 160 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the post UTME screening.
- The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing, and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220, and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on the 2022/2023 UTME/DE Application.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ and provide the required details
- Select 2022/2023 PUTME application, which requires that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.).
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach your recent color passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB should be provided.
- Complete, Submit and print out your registration Slip.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply