BU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Babcock University (BU) is now selling application forms for its 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise. See the admission requirements and how to obtain Babcock University Post UTME Form below.
Babcock University (BU) is taking applications from adequately qualified applicants for admission to its four-year, five-year, and six-year degree programs for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Post UTME / DE Form
- Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Post-UTME Screening Form
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 15 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2021 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous universities and Attestation Letters.
CLICK HERE to download the list of courses available at Babcock University and the requirements for each of them
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log in with your username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left, Panel does the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all information requested.
- · Click the button to save the form if you have filled in the information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the e-Tranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Leave a Reply