The Polytechnic Ojoku Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Polytechnic Ojoku is now selling the post-UTME forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for The Polytechnic Ojoku Post UTME Form below.
Applications for the academic year 2023–2024 are currently being accepted at the Polytechnic Ojoku–Offa in Kwara State. The Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa in Kwara State has received full certification from the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer technical education programs leading to degrees or certificates.
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
- Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Dorben Polytechnic Admission Form
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form
The Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa values entrepreneurship, pure excellence, and academic prominence and is technologically advanced to offer information to young minds in rural and urban locations.
The Polytechnic Ojoku-Offa is keen to equip students with employable 21st–century skills based on their fields of specialization by providing a proper and fit-for-learning environment.
The Polytechnic Ojoku Courses
Available courses are:
- Business Administration,
- Computer Science,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Mass Communication and
- Science Laboratory Technology.
The courses are offered in the below–listed schools:
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
The Polytechnic Ojoku Admission Requirements
- Gaining admission into The Polytechnic Ojoku is hitch free as the minimum requirement is JAMB and O’Level Credit (WASC, GCE, O/L, NABTEB, NECO) with credit passes in subjects relevant to the programs of the applicants.
How to Apply for The Polytechnic Ojoku Admission
Registration forms are available at the Admission Unit in the take-off campus, Ilemona, Kwara state to procure the registration forms, these numbers can be reached: 08132953960, 07068412138, 08186398816, or 07037331206