GOUNI Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Godfrey Okoye University, GOUNI Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. The cost of the application form for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University undergraduate program is ₦0.00 i.e FREE! See the entry requirements, cut-off marks, and how to apply below.
For admission to the undergraduate programs at Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, for the academic year 2023/2024, applications are being accepted from individuals who meet the necessary qualifications.
- Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Post UTME Form
- Evangel University Akaeze (EUA) Post UTME Form
- Edwin Clark University (ECU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Crawford University Post UTME Screening Form
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the SSCE before applying for admission and these must include English and Mathematics and a pre-requisite combination of courses for the degree program.
- Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Cut-off mark:
- Cut off Mark for Faculty of LAW – 200
- Other Faculties – 160
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME
The admission form is FREE. Click below to request the Application form.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the form on the left side. When you click the ‘Request form’ the Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link, and fill out the application form
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Provide your bio-data and academic records
* Cross-check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later
Payments: The application form is free
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose to GO University? Yes, you can apply to the university, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for a Change of Institution. with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Godfrey Okoye University.
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Login with your login detail which will be in the acknowledgment slip to check your admission status.