Renaissance University Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out | Merit List: The Renaissance University admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. If you applied to Renaissance University, you should check to see if your name has been enlisted for admission.
The Renaissance University admission list includes the names of individuals who have been granted provisional admission to the academic institution‘s several undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Redeemer’s University (RUN) Admission List
- Obong University Admission List
- Nile University Admission List
- Novena University Admission List
It is crucial to note that all applicants who participated in the Renaissance University entrance screening process and scored up to the RNU cut-off mark may now check their admission status online via the JAMB and school website.
How To Check RNU Admission List
All applicants who took part in the Renaissance University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise can now verify their admission status by following the instructions below.
- First, you must go to Renaissance University, which is the school’s official portal https://www.rnu.edu.ng/ for checking admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign-in” button to access and check your RNU admission status.
Check RNU Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
Candidates should verify their admission status on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) site by following the steps outlined below.
- First, you must go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RNU admission status.
Leave a Reply