RSUST Student Portal Login: Are you a River State University of Science and Technology returning student or a new student who doesn‘t know how to log in and perform other academic-related activities on the RSUST Portal online? if yes then this article Is for you. below we have provided the link that will lead you to the portal.
About Rivers State University
Rivers State University, formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology is a university located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The Institution was established in 1980 with the aim to produce scientific and technical manpower of various levels needed for essential development, to produce technical and science teachers for developmental programs among others.
RSUST Student Portal
The RSUST Student Login Portal was established for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, Admission Online Application, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so much more.
RSUST Portal | RSUST Student Login Portal
You can use a computer or a mobile device to visit and access the RSUST Portal | RSUST Student Login Portal by following the links provided. Don’t forget to visit the university’s official website at http://www.rsu.edu.ng.
- RSUST Student Login Portal: https://portal.rsu.edu.ng/
- RSUST Main Website: http://www.rsu.edu.ng
- RSUST Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
River State University (RSUST) Course Registration
Students can register for semester courses online at the beginning of each semester by
- Go to your student portal by login to http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/
- Enter your Login details i.e. your username and password in lowercase (small letters).
- Click on the login tab below
- On the display, page click on SERM and begin the online course registration process.
- Use the quick add menu to search for courses to be registered.
- Enter the course code to be registered and click on add.
- After adding the course, confirm courses and click on register to complete registration.
- Ensure you print out a hard copy as evidence of course registration and keep it safe.