Tansian University UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Tansian University is now selling its post-UTME / Direct Entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available, requirements, and how to obtain Tansian University post UTME form below.
Applications for admission to Tansian University’s undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are now being accepted by eligible applicants.
- South Western University Post UTME Form
- Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Ritman University Post UTME Form
- Renaissance University (RNU) Post UTME Form
Tansian University Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programs must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for the Course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
Note: Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME who did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
There is Direct Entry Admission for NCE holders for two/three Year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education.
There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships at Tansian University.
How to Apply for Tansian University Post UTME Form
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE) and from the Admissions Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide (Click Here to Pay Online).
FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number, and Email Address) to email@example.com and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centers below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
For further information send us an email: at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08039310930, 08032758361, 07066994499
Leave a Reply