LASU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Is Out. The Lagos State University, Ojo Post UTME Form. LASU Registration form portal and how to Apply online for LASU 2023 Post UTME Form.
Is LASU Post UTME form out for 2023?
Lagos State University, LASU is now selling the post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for LASU Post UTME form below.
Note the Screening Date and Documents Required for Registration and Screening in order to participate in the LASU Post UTME Form.
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October 2023.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2023/2024 Academic Session, must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, must have obtained Direct Entry Form from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, will have their claims automatically validated in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
How To Apply for LASU Post UTME Form 2023.
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student, then click on New Applicants
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, and your SURNAME, and click on SUBMIT.
- Click the “Make Payment (Admission Screening)” button.
- On the Payment Page
- Supply Jamb Registration Number
- Select “Admission Screening Fee [ ICT Management Inclusive]” as the Description
- Select “Ojo” as Campus
- Select “Student” As the Category
- After Successful Payment; return to your dashboard.
- Click Start Admission Screening
- At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from the drop-down menu: “Type of Screening”
- Supply your Transaction ID used for Payment.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidates must log in to their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
- The candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is a need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to make payment for subsequent screening attempts.