UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Are you looking for the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the correct place. In this essay, I will go over everything you need to know about the UNICAL Post-UTME, such as eligibility, deadlines, form prices, and how to apply for the form.
Is Unical 2022/2023 Post UTME form out?
UNICAL post UTME form is Out! University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now selling the supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2023/2023 academic session. This page provides the entry requirements, registration deadline, and application procedure.
Will Unical write post UTME this year 2022?
How much is the University of Calabar UNICAL Post UTME Form?
The University of Calabar UNICAL Post-UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
Eligibility For University of Calabar Post UTME
- Candidates who choose the University of Calabar as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING)
How to Apply Unical Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Registration will start on Thursday, August 18th, 2022, when the portal will open for that purpose.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase a Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, October 24th to Saturday October 29th, 2022.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Deadline: Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Sunday, October 16th, 2022.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Leave a Reply