UNIMED Post UTME Form 2022 is Out: This is to inform the general public that the University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. UNIMED post UTME form is now available online.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, was founded in 2014 with the goal of fostering excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery across all health science disciplines. Since its inception, the University has established a reputation as one of the few public universities with a consistent academic calendar and extraordinarily high educational standards.
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Form
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Veritas University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
The University now invites all qualified individuals to apply for admission to the following Faculties / Disciplines for the Academic Session 2022/2023 Before we proceed to the requirement let’s quickly show you the available courses in the university.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Radiography and Radiation Science
School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.)
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Management and Toxicology (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- Information Technology (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS program and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programs in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or equivalent are eligible to apply for courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences and Faculty of Science except for Computer Science, Information Technology, and Statistics).
- Applicants who have applied to the institution before are also qualified to apply if they so wish.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on the APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Date
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination, and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date
Leave a Reply