This Page is focused on USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery 2023 Eligibility, Application Guide, And Requirements, Read more information about the State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery 2023 below.
We are glad to inform applicants that the United States of America (USA) State Department Website for the 2023 Diversity Visa program (DV-2023) is now open. before we proceed to show you the requirement and how to apply it is needful that we show you all the countries that are eligible to apply for this visa lottery.
- Ireland Visa Lottery Online Application Form
- United Arab Emirates Visa Lottery Application Form
- Sweden Visa Lottery Application Form
- Holland Visa Lottery Application Form
- Australia Visa Lottery Application Form
Eligible Countries for USA Visa Lottery 2023
All Natives of the following countries are unable to apply for DV-2023 because more than 50,000 of their citizens moved to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam are among the countries represented.
Persons born in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region, and Taiwan are eligible.
Requirements for USA Visa Lottery 2023
- Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter.
- If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV–2023 program.
- Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- at least a high school education or its equivalent defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
- two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
How to Apply For USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
- All applicants are required to submit entries for the DV-2023 program electronically at dvlottery.state.gov
- Do not wait until the last week of the registration period to enter, as heavy demand may result in website delays.
- No late entries or paper entries will be accepted.
- The law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period.
- The Department of State uses sophisticated
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Leave a Reply