2022 WAEC GCE Registration Form is Out | WAEC GCE Second First Series: The WAEC GCE form is now available. Registration for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series (October/November), began on Wednesday, July 13, 2022. This page provides everything you need to know to register for the 2022 WAEC GCE successfully. Continue reading below…..
Candidates should also be aware that the registration process for the WAEC GCE in 2022 has been structured to include biometric data that will be used for validation at test centers.
When is WAEC GCE Starting 2022 Registration?
The registration date for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2022 – Second Series commenced on Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
Each year, the West African Examination Council (WAEC) holds two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates. The WASSCE for Private Candidates-First Series is held in January/February, while the Second Series is held in October/November.
Candidates should also be aware that the registration process for the 2022 WAEC GCE has been built to include biometric characteristics that will be used for validation at the test centers.
WAEC GCE Registration 2022 Closing Date
- WAEC GCE registration begins on Wednesday, July 13, 2022, and ends on Friday, August 12, 2022, at 12.00 midnight.
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours before the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
List of Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE Second Series
|S/N||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|3||CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES||202|
|9||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH||210|
|22||HEALTH EDUCATION/HEALTH SCIENCE||508|
|32||CLOTHING AND TEXTILES||701|
|33||FOODS AND NUTRITION||702|
How to Apply for the 2022 WAEC GCE
Aspirants must pay an eighteen thousand naira (N18,000) registration fee at any branch of any of the following banks or an authorized agency to acquire the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN):
- Each Candidate is expected to have a National Identification Number for the Registration exercise.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
- Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their Impairments e.g Visual, Low vision, Spastic, Speech, Hard to hear, etc
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice, as Evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Admission Notice. The acceptable fingerprint Scanner is the UareU digital Personal fingerprint device.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- Before registering for the test, candidates should examine the Information VCD.
- The registration money is non-refundable, therefore candidates should keep that in mind.
- After completing their registration, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Entries must be accompanied by passport-size images of acceptable quality, not “wait and see” photographs. BLUE OR RED MUST NOT BE USED AS A BACKDROP IN SUCH PHOTOS. The image should be 275 x 314 pixels in size. Entries with unacceptably posed passport photos will be rejected.
- Aspirants should read the examination Regulations and Syllabuses, as well as the Timetable, which they may get by entering their Registration PIN on the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/).
- Candidates must attend exams in mufti and without weapons. In the test halls, No professional uniform of any type will be permitted.
- Candidates who take the test at more than one location will have their whole results canceled.
- In the examining room, smoking is prohibited.
- Any candidate who enters the examination hall with a cell phone or other electronic device will have their complete examination results canceled.
- Candidates must double-check their entries before uploading them, as the Council will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in their information. Any information that a candidate willingly provides at the time of registration or as soon as the test begins will NOT be subject to rectification requests.
- Participants must bring their authentic Photo Cards to the test hall.
- Candidates who cheat on exams will not only have their scores canceled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- During registration, candidates must supply a valid email address and phone number (s).
- The candidates must be willing to follow all COVID-19 rules.