WUFPBK Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) post UTME form for admission into ND Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) administration has begun the selling of post-UTME application forms for admission into its different National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) ND Courses and Admission Requirements
- Management And Administration
- Engineering Programmes
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology & Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Candidates Eligible for Waziri Umaru Federal Poly Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Waziri Umaru Federal Poly as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Waziri Umaru Federal Poly through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) Post UTME Form
The forms are obtainable at the rate of Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N5,300.00) only payable in any commercial bank after generating RRR for payment into the Polytechnic TSA Account.
The application form is accessible online at the polytechnic website https://www.wufpbk.edu.ng/application/index.php
Each prospective student must
- Start by Creating An Account
- Login to Continue the Application
- Click the Application Tab or Remita logo to Generate Remita
- You can visit a reputable cyber café for this
- Take the printout to the nearest bank and pay Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira Only ( ₦ 5,300.)
- Collect the printout of “Payment Advice” from the Bank;
- After payment login and log in to Continue Your Application Form.
- Complete the Online Application form; upload a recent passport photograph;
- Print the completed Application Form; (this will be attached to the applicant’s original credentials if he/she is invited for screening;
- Once the application form has been successfully completed the prospective student will receive a notification to that effect via SMS on his mobile phone.
Caution: WUFED Poly has not authorized any member of staff, agents, or agencies to represent it in the admission application process. Prospective students are therefore advised to either complete the application form themselves or patronize reputable Cyber Cafes.
Encountering problems? Please SEND a report to: email@example.com