Mudiame University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Mudiame University Post UTME screening application form for the 2023 academic session is now on sale. read here to see the requirement and how to fill out the application form online.
Mudiame University’s administration has begun the selling of post-UTME screening application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. This post contains Mudiame University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other important information regarding Mudiame University. Continue reading to learn how to apply.
- Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form
- Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
- Maranatha University Post UTME Form
- Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
Mudiame University Courses
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor in Ceramics Engineering
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor in Microbiology
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Food Science and Technology
- Bachelor in Biotechnology
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor in Physics and Electronics
- Bachelor in Chemistry
- Bachelor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Mathematics
- Bachelor in Entrepreneurship
Requirements For Mudiame University Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the Mudiame University, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut-off mark for Mudiame University are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses
How to Apply for Mudiame University Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates are to visit the University’s approved website to complete the application form https://portal.mudiameuniversity.edu.ng/web/signup
The online application takes just a few minutes to complete. You may start an application, save it, and return it at any time before submitting it.
You will need to have:
- A N10,000 application fee is required to confirm your application submission.
- Online payment is currently pending, kindly make a direct bank transfer or deposit to our Bank account details that will pop up when you chose the option to pay through bank wire, then send evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for application confirmation.
Documents for Upload
- Jamb Result
- Birth Certificate
- O Level Result
- Sponsorship Letter
Create an account and fill out the online application for admission.
After submitting your online application, you will be notified by email if you are required to provide any additional supplemental documents.
You can also visit:
Irrua, Edo State.
Leave a Reply