UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out: UNIOSUN Post-UTME Application Form for the Academic Year 2023/2024 is now available. The general public is notified that the Osun State University Osogbo Post-UTME Form is now available. If you’re looking for the most up-to-date information on UNIOSUN’s Post-UTME Screening, look at the information below.
is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME), and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain the UNIOSUN post-UTME form below.
- UMYU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- PLASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- LASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates that scored a minimum of 160 and chose Osun State University as their first option.
Candidates who want to study Accounting, Business Administration, or Political Science must have a minimum score of 180, while those with a score of less than 200 will not be considered for admission to any of the following programs:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant program of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing, and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
How much is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form?
Osun State University UNIOSUN Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2023
Candidates must register online by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online following the same process as above and ensure that they read the university’s admission requirements before applying to any of its programs. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University no later than Friday 7th October 2022.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2023/2024 academic Session, who must have obtained a Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2023/2024 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35799424, 08107976419
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Date
The university administration has not set a date for the Post-UTME Screening. We will notify you once the date has been announced.